The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Valley Pack

Welcome to our den...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pandoras Biography

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Pandoras Biography Empty
PostSubject: Pandoras Biography   Pandoras Biography I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:58 am

WQ Username: Lyenza
Name: Pandora
Physical Appearance: She has a soft face, and a delicate Black pearly coat that shimmers as she swims gracefuly in the Water. Her eyes are as hardy as a Hard Stone. She has a Blackened deepend Face colour. And one white Sock that stays in winter, and goes in Spring. She has a pattern on her Face, of like Tear drops on one side of the Face, though on the other, it's bare. She is quite tall and large for her gender, she's a long as 5 & a half Feet and tall as 5 feet from the Ground to tip of the Ears
Personality: the noturious Pandora really can get in a strop, and likes other Pack members to agree with her and listen to her, she is very Kind though, but doens't like to be thought that way, she always makes the day interesting and makes a laugh evertime. You might think she carrys on Box around her, hense the name. And your correct, she loves that Box with her, and lets no one touch it.
History: Pandora was hated, since she kept all the bad things in her Box, her original Pack hated her for that, and her and the Alpha female got kicked out. So me and Mother kept together, exept for one very stormy terrifyig night, I was only a Pup, and lost sight of mum, insted of her, I heard her screaming, and a loud splashing undersneath me. I know that there was a River underneath the Cliff. And the next morning, I found a huge chunk of earth had fallen in the river. It was a land slide, my poor mother was the victom. I loved her like anything, and ran to her, liking at her Paws, trying to make a difference, she was alive. I was relieved, after all that we've been through, and know. She led me too this Pack. She had a peacefull life, and we stayed together until she go taken by the wind, into my box.
References:
coming soon!
Back to top Go down

Pandoras Biography
Page 1 of 1