The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Valley Pack

Welcome to our den...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:56 am

The Cave

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 2ma16b

Phia got up one morning and stretched, sniffing the air as she did so. There was a sense of fulfill ment hanging in the air as she trotted out the cave entrance, and went to sit on the cliff edge. She looked over her packs territory, thinking how far they had come. Even though their numbers were few, they were strong. She sighed and shook, her beautiful red fur glistening in the sun, making her back warm. She rolled over, and hung her head over the edge of the cliff. watching the world upside down.

Last edited by Phia on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sacredvalleypack.rpg-board.net
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:07 pm

Pandora had awoken a few minutes after Phia;
"What can you smell? I can think I smell.... Deer.." Pandora asked the alpha Phia.
The cracked Walls were mesmorized in Pandoras head. Swirling arounda and around, her glistening eyes suddenly came in to a deep Stare in one of the Cracks, something was strnge, very strange..
Back to top Go down
Akila Asland
Newborn
Akila Asland

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:55 am

Akila Awoke, Yawning as her bright ivories shown. Her long bushy tassel uncurled from her body arising as it flicked. Akila's Body quivered as she was weak from sleep, Stretched. Slowly walked out of the cave, her mouth clicking as it was dry. Glanced around seeing Phia and Pandora, Tassel wagged lightly walking up behind. "Morning You two. How was your sleep?" Akila had asked as she then sat down, Her tassel curling around.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:08 am

Phia turned her head and smiled as Akila approached. "Very well thanks, its so peaceful here! No poachers or anything to track us down, plenty of prey as well! What would you two say to a hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Pandora did not answer, as she saw flickering in the Small mysterious Hole...
"Um . . . Phia come have a look" Her neck stretched as she tryed to peer in the Hole.
"I am not so sure about this, also... If it;s dangeuous ... think about the Pups" Panodra said shakingly
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:27 am

jade had woken up and walked outside to the others. pandora was looking at a hole.
'whats wrong?'asked jade. she yawned and looked to the hole. something was not right. she sometimes pretendet to be brave but well , she wasn't but she didn't want that the pack called her a coward. she walked one step closer. was it a snake? maybe. she didn' know. she walked towards phia and Akali ans sat down next to them. every minute looking at pandora and the hole.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:47 am

Phia trotted up beside Pandora calmly, and put her hazel brown eye on the hole, looking into it. She could see movement in it, definatly, but she didnt want the pack to loose there wonderful home here in the cave, so Phia carried Jade outside by the scruff of neck (wolves always carry pups this way btw) and placed her down outside, telling her to stay. She then asked Akila if she could look after her, while her and Pandora dug out the strange thing living inside their walls...
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:51 am

jade was sitting where phia had put her. she was looking pandora and her dig the hole out. she thought it was kinda scary. she hoped they didn't need too leave. jade liked the cave and the surroundings.

Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 am

Phia stuck her paw in the hole and scratched at it for all she was worth, Pandora helping beside her. She went onto her hind legs and dug with two front paws instead, getting showered in dust and dirt. She stopped for a second and peered in again, just in time to see something wriggle through a hole at the back of the wall. Phia was puzzled, as there was nothing through there that she knew of...
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:02 am

jade saw thta phia and pandora looked confused. 'have you found anything yet?' she asked them.
probably not , jade thought bt it's never wrong to ask. she came some closer , but when she heard something in the hole she ran backwards again.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:13 am

Phia and Pandora had made the hole large enough for someone to fit through. She volunteered, as she was the leader and responsible for the safety of the pack. She crawled to the back of the hole and butted her head agaisnt the back, seeing if she could break through. But the wall came down unexpectedly and she fell a long way down... to a cavern she never knew was there.... she landed and hit her head onn a large rock, knocking herself out...

Where she landed...

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 Cavern
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:16 am

jade was in panic she had seen phia go in the hole and the wall colappsed!

she ran to pandora and looked to the hole but she was still too small to see anything. she howled. she was sad what if something bad (had) happend to phia?

'she's going to be okay isn't she'she asked too no one in particuliar.
Back to top Go down
Akila Asland
Newborn
Akila Asland

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:17 am

Akila Nodded, Stepping over to Jade, Sitting next to her as her tail curled around her own body, watching Jade, But Glanced up a few times to see what was going on. Akila Then Sniffed The Air Just In case, As she continued to look around each time, Making sure there was no other possibly danger.

( Everyone Posted Before I did xD)

Edit:
Akila Yelped In Surprise Rushing over, Sniffing The Entrance Letting out a soft Whimper, She Started To Dig, Trying To Unburry The Entrance.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:21 am

Phia woke up in a daze, her head aching badly. She rolled into a lying position and looked around the cavern. It looked dangerous and secrative... She struggled to her feet, almost falling back down as she realised she had blood dripping down from just below her ear, where she smacked it against the rock. Eventually she stumbled towards a nearby river thing in the cavern, the water so still... so dark... Then she realised the walls around her... they were ginormous! How was she ment to get back up to her pack!
Back to top Go down
Akila Asland
Newborn
Akila Asland

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:25 am

Akila Tried To Continue To Dig Out The Entrance As Quickly As She Could, Moving Every Which Way To Widen It, As She Began making a small hole for where the dirt was falling in an around, Shoving it, As she it was finally pulling apart to look small enough into.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:37 am

jade admired akila she was so brave!

'be careful!'jade called to her.

Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:38 am

Phia saw dirt falling from the wall and barked, hoping her pack could hear her. She ran to the wall and stood on her back legs, leaning her front legs agaisnt the wall and whined, trying to make herself heard.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:40 am

'hey goys?' jade said 'do you hear that? , it sounds like phia!'

she listened intently to the sound sshe heard , trying to find out were phia was.

'how do you think we canhelp her?'
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:49 am

Phia stood at the bottom of the cavern, feeling a little embarressed she was trapped. Then she remembered she wasnt just leader of a pack for nothing. She looked at a vague pattern of rocks, that could perhaps get her back to the hole that she fell through...
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:54 am

jade howled for Phia to see if she got a respond. Phia was really smart so maybe she could find a way out. i mean she is the pack leader. jade turned to pandora and akila ´do you think she can come out on her one?. i really hope so , i thins she can i really do!'
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:54 am

Phia barked up to Jade, hearing her howl, then turned backwards, lining herself up with the first rock. She sprinted towards it and leaped, agily springing onto the rock, and quickly jumping onto the next, in one swift movement.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:43 am

Romaus padded through the woods silently. His large well muscled body was surprisingly quiet. He set down his paws carefully, gliding and weaving his way in between the trees. Not that he cared if anyone heard him, he doubted they would even attempt to stop him. He simply was not in the mood for being interrogated once again, these things became repetetive after a while. Who are you? Why are you here? Etcetera and etcetera. Romaus' eyes were hard and emtotionless as he attempted to block his thoughts. He shouldnt be traveling alone, she should be there. But she wasnt and she couldnt be. He shook his head angrily and continued walking, his pawsteps becoming firmer and more of an angry stalk. He perked his ears, hearing a pup's distant howl of worry. He stopped, but the overwhelming boredom of the day made him curious and he padded towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:02 am

Phia was laying on the second rock, her head throbbing so much she thought it might burst. She barked a little to let Jade know she was still there, but then put her head between her paws and closed her eyes, trying desperatley to make the unbearable pain go away.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:19 am

jade had heard phia bark and was relieved she was still allive. if she new a way to get her out ...... bt she didn't she howled and barked for someone to hear that she needed help. she scratched the wal but , expected , it didn;t help. again she barked. if no one heard her she had to find a way in on her own...
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:24 am

Romaus picked up his pace as he heard the pup barking frantically and paws scrabbling against stone. Now that he listened closer, he could also hear faint barking from an adult. He breathed in deeply scenting the two of them near. He stopped for a moment. Why was he going to them? He didnt want or need to help. He wasnt responsible for anyone but himself. Let them solve their own problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next