The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Valley Pack

Welcome to our den...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Wolf Parent

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Pandora blantenly followed Phia as her back felt the Wind rush, somethings up. A Storms brewing.
"Phia!" Pandora Shouted "Phia Phia! A storms coming, go out tomorrow!"
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Romaus listened with limited interest. What intrigue did red wolves he didnt know hold to him?
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:14 am

Pandora looked back at Romanus, with a slightly drepressed eye.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:45 am

Phia smiled at Jade "It'll be good to have a wander, maybe expand our territory, find new places" She scratched her ear and jumped onto a pile of nearby rocks, where she normally slept, and pawed at the ground, making pebbles tumble off the sides
Back to top Go down
https://sacredvalleypack.rpg-board.net
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:15 am

Pandora whent to Phia, "Phia?" Then she collapsed. She was exhausted
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:22 am

Phia looked at Pandora, her face puzzled. The she jumped down agily and sniffed Pandora, wondering what had happened. She grabbed the unconcious wolfs scruff, and dragged her into the light, where she could see her better
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:33 am

Pandora groaned as she was a in a dream, the light sone brightr in her Dream with him.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:35 am

Romaus jumped slightly as Pandora collapsed. He watched curiously from the sidelines as Phia dragged Pandora into the light. What was wrong with Pandora? He stood back and observed them from afar. There was nothing he would be able to do for them. He sat silently and wraithlike, his black pelt melting into the shadows. His chocolate brown eyes were calm and questioning.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:01 am

Pandora twitched again and murmled, as she spoke in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:25 am

Romaus turned from the she wolf who now seemed to be murmuring something unintelligible. He dissapeared into the shadows of the surrounding forests. He wasnt sure what he was doing, or why. He padded silently over the bracken floor, weaving in between the tree trunks. His ears were perked and his eyes watchful as he searched for movement. When a small twig snapped and soft paws thudded, Romaus struck. He lunged in the direction of the noise, his paws outstretched and his jaws open. In a short amount of time the rabbit was at his paws. It was good sized, plump but not obese. He sat panting for a moment and staring at his kill. His eyes were blank and expressionless. He bent his head and gingerly picked up the rabbit.

He walked silently back to the den site where Phia still stood over an unconcious Pandora. He stood in the shadows for a moment, simply watching them. He stepped forward and padded to them, the rabbit in his jaws. Its fragrence wreathed around his nostrils. His steps were rigid and his eyes hard and aloof. He paused by the two she wolves and dropped the rabbit at Pandora's head.
"For when she wakes up. She will be hungry." his voice was deep and gruff.He said nothing more but turned on his heel and padded back into the shadows and let his jelt black pelt take him away.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:15 pm

´Phia!´ Jade jelled and she ran to Pandora. ´are you okay?what happened?' she lay down next te her and licked her muzzle. she was . again . worried.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:43 pm

The flickering of a Butterfyl went past her Pandoras nose, she twitched and heard faint shouting. In here dream, there were tens of thoughsands of butterflys, gathering as the wind got stronger, until there was a almighty Storm in her mind, Lighting crackeled violently at the Forest, and the fast flowing rivers became enourmous stunmis and ...

She found herself in the real world, with a painted Lady butterfly fluttering around her nose. Her eyes windedend

"What happened" As her haid looked up, and with a Big yawn
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Romaus watched Pandora awaken from the shadows. He was invisible. She was obviously confused. He watched her.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:38 am

Pandora keen eye sight quickly spotted Romanous.
"Hmpf ... " She turned around and looked at Jade and Phia
"Hey there^^" Pandora said without a worry. "Whats wrong?" She asked a bit more worried.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:57 am

´y..you just collapsed and i think you slept immidiatly.. it was a bit scary´. jade said worried and a bit startled
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:31 am

Phia gave Romaus a warm smile as he dropped the rabbit "Thanks, its greatly appreciated" Then she turned her attention to Pandora "Whats up with you? Your acting very strange lately and then you've just collapsed on us"
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:27 am

Pandora chuckled. "I don't know whats happening to be recently ... I feel afully sick"
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 am

Romaus did not respond to Phia. His work was done. Phia and Jade could fuss over Pandora as much as they wished. He had fulfilled the only duty he felt he had. He turned from the small scene and vanished into the woods. He padded to a smaller patch of grass and lay down, resting his head silently on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:16 pm

"I'll be off" Pandora said in a Rush. How ever much Romaus patranised her. She was going back the Cave.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Romaus was pensive. He could tell Pandora disliked him. Truthfully he didnt care. What was it to him? He was new in this pack, didnt know anyone, what loyalty did he owe? The option of simply vanishing, never to return, resurfaced in his mind. What was he doing here? He didnt know why he had joined this pack in the first place. He didnt like packs. He didnt like pups and he didnt like Pandora. If this was how life would be, it would be better outside of a pack.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:34 am

Pandora felt like scavenging. "Romaus?" Pandora asked. "Do you want to go hunting."
Pandora was hoping for a positive, she didn't want to Hunt, but talk.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 am

(Pandora, in my last post I am no longer within ear shot. I left the main den area and went into the woods to a smaller clearing a little ways away. I wouldn't be able to hear you.)

Romaus let his eyes drift closed, though he did not go to sleep. His breathing evened as he considered his options. What did he really want?
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:35 pm

The stream made a wonderful cooling place, the soft whistleing of the trees, Pandora howled to Romaus, to see where he was, and if he was alright. Pandora had a fracture in her friendship between Ramaus and her, they both didn't like each other, and they would never quit a Fight either, Pandora wanted to settle this one way or another. Though, her loyalty to Phia was to much, and she watched Phia and Jade talk happily, she though "How possibly could I fight with another member?"

Last edited by Pandora on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 am

Romaus opened his eyes and perked his ears as he heard Pandora's howl. He raised his head, deciding whether to get up or pretend he hadnt heard. He sighed to himself and rose to his paws. He stretched slowly, yawning. He began to pad slowly in the direction of the howl. He wove back through all the trunks and to a small stream where he found Pandora standing. He emerged from the trees silently and stood, not saying a word. His eyes were hard and uninterested. What could she possibly want from him? He wasnt going to stand to be scolded again. He was Beta Male of this pack and at least deserved a little respect.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:04 am

(I'm becoming beta female, as Phia said to me)

"There you are^^" Pandora said cheerfuly, "I've been looking for you, would you like to join hunting with me?" Pandora said for sturnley, but still friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next