The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Valley Pack

Welcome to our den...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:23 am

jade looked up at phia she had chaught some fish. 'yes please'she said to her. the only solid thing she'd ever eaten was meat. she was curious to the tste of the fish
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:27 am

Phia yawned and sat down next to Jade, watching her eat. She liked to think of her as her own, even though she came from another pack. Although she wasnt related to her in anyway, Phia treated Jade as her own pup, catching food for her, looking out for her and generally looking after her.
Back to top Go down
https://sacredvalleypack.rpg-board.net
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am

'thanks , Phia , for the fish. jade said. she yawned , she was really tired. she culred up againt Phia's soft fur and fell asleep

Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Phia smiled at Jade and wrapped her fluffy red tail around the pup. She yawned and rested her head on her paws, watching the entrance of the den for inturders. Sh heard a flickering at the entrance of the den...
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:53 pm

jade woke up when she heard a strange soudn 'what is it?'she asked sleepey but a bit alarmed at Phia. she lokked at where the sound came from : the Cave entrance.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:04 pm

It was something looking like Pandora, but bigger ...
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Romaus dreamed as he slept, dreams that came frequently. He was lying in a sunny clearing in soft waving grass. He would lift his head from his paws as distant yapping came and four little pups burst from the woods. They would clamber on him, chasing his tail and tugging at his ears with the energy of the young. He would laugh and let them wrestle him. He was gentle with his pups. Soon enough they would tire and fall asleep in various positions around him. He would smile and lay his head back down and wait. He was always happy. Then the ending came. Kalamara would appear, shining and brilliant - her snowy white pelt soft and luxurious. She would call softly, waking the pups who would scamper over to her. She would nuzzle them softly, look sadly at Romaus, and walk away into the woods with the pups. Romaus would rise to follow them, but find they had vanished and search as he may - they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:44 am

Though it was Pandora, looking solifuly at Romaus
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Romaus woke, lifting his head quickly. A snarl was frozen on his lips, but he shook it off. He rose slowly to his paws, shaking the bits of moss and debris from his jet black pelt. His fur prickled and he swung his head around. He could feel eyes on him. He surveyed the small grassy clearing, breathing in deeply scenting for his watcher. He caught sight of a female, the one who had rushed from the cave earlier. He glared at her angrily, wondering why she was watching him.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:11 am

jade woke up. she had slept kinda long now. she looked around and saw pnadora staring- ´pandora?' she wispererd 'who/what are you staring at?' she looked at the spot where pandora looked but her eyes still had to get used to the dark.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:26 am

Pandora have a grin and licked Romaus as Good Morning.
"Just Romaus"
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:53 am

´okay´jade said.
she walked to Romaus.
´goodmorning Romaus´she said happily anf full of/with energy
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:03 am

Romaus flinched away from Pandora. Standing quickly and moving away with an angry growl. His eyes held shock and irritation. Why did she touch him? He didnt want to be touched. He shook his fur out, dislodging the debris. He glared angrily at Pandora and moved to the opposite side of the clearing. He nodded a brisk good morning to Jade as she greeted him. He tried to spend as little time as possible with the pup. Pups depressed him. He shook his head and moved away, eyes burning.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:19 am

jade's take went down. she turned to pandora 'why is Romaud always zo angry with me/us? what did we do wrong?' she looked over her schoulder to Romaus and lied down next to pandora , depressed.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:56 am

Pandora punished him for beging so rude, since she was older and a more experienced Wolf (Not boasting Wink )
"I would act more respectful if I where you!" Pandora did a sharp snap "Hmm, just being his useul self" Pandora replyed to Jade and walked off tail quite high but not as a high as Phia's.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:37 am

Romaus whirled on Pandora angrily. His eyes burning and lips pulled back into a snarl.
"This is not a matter of my respect. I do not like to be touched and so moved away. If you have issues with me than address Phia, she was the one who wanted me here. Trust me, I would have no problems leaving and never looking back." His words had truth. From what he had seen so far, there was nothing in this pack for him. The pup depressed him. Phia he didnt mind, she left him alone. Pandora, he didnt even get himself started on Pandora. Why was she watching him? Bugging him? Why wouldnt she just leave him alone?
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:05 am

Phia came up behind Pandora quietly "Hey Pandora, maybe its better to leave Romaus alone, okay? He wants his own space. You too Jade. Im not shouting at you, as i know youve been welcoming, or tried to be, but he doesnt really like any contact. Please dont try and talk to him unless neccisary or he speaks to you first. Hes had a bad past and needs a lot of time to get over it" Phia smiled at Romaus kindly then picked up jade, placed her next to Akila and went outside the entrance
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:03 am

Pandora hissed at Romanus and Ran off embarassed that she had to live with such a wolf
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Romaus turned in surprise to Phia, his eyes flicking surprise and then back to their usual hardness. Why was she helping him? He was nothing but unpleasant. He felt strangely grateful to the female, for all that she was doing for him. He watched Pandora stalk away hissing, resisting the urge to snarl at her. He turned back to Phia. He walked up to her, his tail lashing nervously. He cleared his throat and nodded curtly.
"Thank you." His voice was still gruff, but slightly kinder. He really did appreciate what she was doing for him. He turned quickly and padded away before she could reply.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:49 am

Phia smiled at him, his single words making her day. She was happy he wasnt as edgy as he was before, and that he didnt snap when she tried to help him. She decided to leave him alone for a little longer, but hoping he would start to talk to her more as the days went by, as she saw the good side of him, and she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:38 am

Pandora sat outside the Cave. Bewildered he was acting this way, or course she didn't mean the words she said .. Her mind where filled with painful questions ...
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:25 am

Phia scratched at the dirt on the floor of the cave, sending up clouds of thick dust. She was bored. What with Pandora being angry, Jade off somewhere, Fallen not really doing much, and the rest o0f the pack sleeping, she decided to go out somewhere alone, and maybe try and find her old pack... just to see them one last time... apolagize once more... Yeah, it was a god idea she thought. She'd definatly take Fallen and Jade with her, and maybe the rest of the pack, if they wanted to come.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:31 am

jade walked out of the cave an walked to Phia. she was still alone so she decided to keep het company. 'hey Phia!'jade said and she trotted to her.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 am

Phia smiled at Jade "Hiya Jade... Hey, i was thinking, would you like to meet your sort-of-grandma? And all my old Pack? Their all red wolves, like me. Fallen will be coming to, and anyone else who wants to come"
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:40 am

'yeah!'jade said 'i would like that' she jumped up and aked in a really hyper way 'when are we going? when are we going?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next