The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Valley Pack

Welcome to our den...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:06 am

Pandora wrote:
(I'm becoming beta female, as Phia said to me)

(You might be coming beta female, it still needs to be dicussed ^^)

Phia left Jade in the den with the others, and went out to find something to eat. She had given her fish to Jade, and was beginning to wish she had ate some of it. She headed out into the grasslands, where the elk gave birth, hoping to sneak past the watchful eyes of the adults and get herself a tasty calf to feast on

Back to top Go down
https://sacredvalleypack.rpg-board.net
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:24 am

(mhmm ^^)

"Well, if you don't want to come, I shall go on my own" She said to Romaus and left to the Birthing grounds (I have made a Topic about the birthing grounds Phia)
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:21 am

Romaus never even had time to open his jaws for an answer before Pandora was gone to the Birthing Grounds. He stared after her disinterested and turned back around. That had been kind of pointless. He walked leisurely back to the cave and laid down in the grass. The tip of his tail swished slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:14 pm

Pandora got more and more confuised, Romaus wasn't taking part in any of the Pack things, neither the things on the Pack topic. She didn't wan't anything to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:31 pm

Romaus looked around and stood up. He shook his head. This had all been a mistake. He looked around him once and then padded to the woods edge. With a swish of his jet black tail he disappeared into the woods. He padded quickly and silently away through the trees, finaly sprinting. He ran from the cave from the pack. He was not meant to be here. They would survive without him.

(I am leaving the pack so this is my last post. Sorry guys, just not active enough)
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Jade saw Romaus walk away and lay down . sad. even that he didn't like her she didn't want him to leave the pack. she walked outside the cave and lokked over the field. she saw romaus waling away , pandora , phia and the rest sitting . lying etc. she walked too them and sat down besides pandora.
Back to top Go down
Akila Asland
Newborn
Akila Asland

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:36 pm

(Which One Am I In The Cave Photo? ._.)

Akila Yawned As her ears twitched, Laying in the thicket. She slowly raised her head with a yawn. Eyes Slowly Opened afterward Blinking Back her sleep. Laying For Moments She Just Rested Her Head Back Down An Dozed Back Off To Sleep. The Thought Of Romaus Leaving Wouldn't Even leave her head, Or Her Thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:31 am

Pandora felt sickened my this, "Does Phia know this?"
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:04 pm

´i don´t think so not but i´m not sure´ Jade answerd Pandora´s question.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:37 am

I was thinking, Sinxce Phia is in-active, she doesn't know!
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:19 am

ow yeah! that´s right! can't we mail her or something like that??? a lot peaple aren't here anymore , its a bit dissapointing Sad
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:46 am

(Please stay on Topic, for further issues, make a Topic on The meeting Places)

Pandora waited for Phia to return to the Den, it started to heavily poor down, the rocks on the Den Cave tumble and shock with the terential Rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6