The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Valley Pack

Welcome to our den...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
simonella
Challenger
simonella

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:34 am

damn! okay let's find a entrance! i sniffed the air , ground rand the mountain , listened intently , watched if i saw a opening in the rock , bt till now , nothing! i was getting frustrated when i smelled a stranger wolf. shold i got to it? i wasn't sure what to do. what if phia needed help and i wasn't there?
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Phia struggled to her feet, slightly annoyed no one had made much attempt to help her. Shaking her head to try and rid it of the pain, she took a running jump off the second rock to the third one. She was near to the hole now. Only two more to go. She swiftly jumped to the next one, her body and tail moving fluently. The next rock was far away, and quite high up. She crouched her legs and lept for all she was worth, but only her front paws made contact with the surface of the rock. She clung on for dear life, not wanting to fall all the way back down all over again...
Back to top Go down
https://sacredvalleypack.rpg-board.net
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:17 pm

jade heard something inside and ran to the hole. then she heard a * thump*! phia! jade thought. 'phia!'jade screamed as hard as she could. 'i'm trying ro find another entrance but i can't find one yet. and i calles for help but no one answerd!'she told phia hoping she would hear it. jade was hopelessly in panic! what could she do now! she could trie too get in the hole too but than phia and she were both stuck so no that wasn; t really a good idae. she called for help once again and hoped on an answer. if no one answerd no she had to find someon , maybe even an stranger. she had smelled a stranger today but.... the chanche was there that she got killed then. but that was than an chanche she had to take!
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:23 pm

Phia let out a distressed yelp, and scrabbled at the rock, trying to get a firm grip to pull herself up. It was extremely hard though, as the rock had been beaten by water for maybe hundreds of years, which had made it as smooth as plastic. Phias claws were sharp, but no matter how hard she tried, she could only make faint marks on it. She scrunched her lower body up, bringing her hind legs under the rock, and began a sort of walking motion, hoping this would hoist her upper body up as well.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Romaus sighed in mild annoyance as more frantic barks and whines came along with scrabbling paws. He couldnt ignore them even though he wished nothing more than to leave. He didnt want more lives on his paws. He shook his head and stood. He bunched his muscles and took off at a sprint towards the voices. He arrived quickly, taking in the pup scrabbling at stone and the small hole where the adult had obviously fallen through.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:18 am

jade still was thinking of were to go for help whan she felt that someon or something was staring at her.she turned around an saw a stranger wolf. it was a male and he was black. jade was a bit nervous but walked brave to the wolf. 'hey , can you help our alpha , Phia , has fallen trough the hole ands she can't come out. i couldn't find an other entrance either! jad was beginning to break. she looked hopfully at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:24 am

Romaus looked to the little pup and nodded his head silently. He stepped to the stone and sniffed around it, He looked up, searching for the hole. He bunched his muscles and leapt, his strong limbs easily climbing and leaping from one stone to the next. He reached the hole and looked down through it. He could see a female struggling to lift herself out of the hole. He bent his head carefully, ensuring that his own foothold was steady. He grasped her scruff and began to lift her.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:08 am

Phia was startled at the sudden appearance of the large black wolf, and twitched her mouth a little, showing her teeth. When she realised he was helping lift her to safety she stopped baring her teeth and tried once again to get a grip on the rock surface, suceeding this time as the strong male wolf had lifted her up enough that she could reach over the rock and secure her claws in the rough bit. Phia struggled to her feet, shaking the rock pieces off her and smiled at the wolf that had helped her.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:19 am

Romaus stared coldly back at the smiling female. When he was sure she was safe, he turned away. He bunched his muscles and bounded back down the stone mound. He reached the ground and shook his fur off quickly. He nodded silently to the pup and began to walk back into the woods. His tail lashed against his legs and his muscles were tense. He disliked pups, they made him think of his own - dead before he met them. He clenched his jaw and continued to walk away, not caring that he had yet to say a single word.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:25 am

Phia was startled at the cold glare she got back from the wolf. She returned it with a rough growl, and jumped back into the cave, muttering under her breath. She didnt like it when others where cold or edgy with her, and it made her instantly not like them. All the same, the male had saved her from falling, so she made it her buisness to try and make friends, no matter how trying it was.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:32 am

Romaus ignored the rough growl he got in return, although his ears twitched slightly. He was used to that response. What reply was he supposed to get? He was never out going, friendly or anything of the sort. He made it his business to be difficult, that way others were less likely to bother him. He grinned with grim satisfaction as he reached the tree line. He looked into the woods and nodded to himself as he randomly chose a direction and began to pad slowly away from the wolves.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 am

jade looked at the wolf/ he trotted away. shall she call him? she wasn't sure nut still he saved phia maybe he wanted to become a member of the pack... she looked at phia.she gulped 'phia... do you think he's good for the pack or.. not?' she was a bit nervous thta she was out of line now but well she wanted to ask for sure. he was quiet and a bit rough but maybe he was nice and was all this a shield just like sometimes jade's bravery was..
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 am

Phia barked after him, then swiftly trotted behind him, making no sound with her agile paws. She reached the entrance of the cave and jumped onto a rock, laying down to see which way the wolf would go. She believed in giving everyone a chance, as most wolfs that were distant or touchy often had a disurbing past...
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:41 am

Romaus paused and turned around, half in and half out of the woods. He looked at the little pup, he had heard her quiet words. He looked towards the female he had saved, his face blank but his eyes hard as always. He only waited to hear what she would say, he already knew his answer would be no. What use could he ever be in a pack? Others could not depend on him to keep them safe, to help them. A pack was not for him. Hopefully the female would see that and he could be on his way before anyone attempted to make him stay. He heard the female bark and glanced at her before turning away. He turned back to the woods and started to pad in an easternly direction silently, he wanted as much distance between himself and that pup.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:15 am

Phia saw the wolf looking hardly at her, but his eyes were stone cold when he looked at Jade. She told her to stay put in the cave, and set off after him. They had travelled for a few minutes, Phia a couple of metres behind, when she stood on a branch that made a loud cracking noise... She saw his head turn, and smiled kindly at him, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:18 am

He had only been walking for a few minutes when he heard a large crack. Romaus turned to see the female from earlier sitting and smiling kindly at him. She had obviously followed him, but for what purposes he knew not. He looked at her silently, his ears twitching with mild puzzlement. He said nothing, waiting for her to state her reasons for following him and now approaching him. He stayed standing, his tail lashing irritably against his legs and his eyes devoid of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:20 am

Phia made a few cautious steps towards him, her face soft and understanding. "Hey... Why did you run off as soon as you saved me... I never even got time to thank you..."
She then sat down a little way infront of him, head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:23 am

Romaus watched her approach him cautiously, listening to her soft words. Her eyes held understanding, which he scoffed at. What did she understand? She knew nothing of him, not even his name. He watched her sit a small distance from her and wait for his answer, her head tilted. He looked her up and down quickly before speaking quietly, his voice deep and gruff.
"You did not get the chance to thank me because I have no want to be thanked." He did not address her first question because it irritated him. He had not run off as she said. He had finished his business and left. Why would he ever run from her? She could be of no threat to him.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:27 am

Phia didnt flinch at his cold words, determined to stay friendly. She shuffled a few more steps towards him and spoke "but if you didnt care, and didnt have a heart... why did you save me?" She ducked her head and smiled timidly, trying to show she wanted to be friends.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:31 am

Romaus backed away, not liking her being so close to him. He watched her duck her head and smile timidly after her words. She obviously was looking for a friendship he couldnt provide. He listened to her words, his eyes growing suddenly angry. He growled slightly and responded, his words hard and angry but hushed.
"I never said I didnt care, nor that I am heartless. I saved you because it was the right thing to do and nothing more." His eyes were angry at her words. It was how all saw him, heartless and uncaring. He cared, he wished he didnt, but he cared. He cared enough to love someone with all his heart and have her snatched away from him by boiling waters. If he was heartless it was only because she had taken it away with her all that time ago. He turned away from the female angrily, preparing to be on his way once more.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 am

Phia jumped infront of him, snarling, forgetting all her promises to herself to stay calm. "Why are you being so EDGY? I havent even done anything! Im trying to be understanding here and you just look down your nose at that, thinking im not worth the effort to waste energy talking to."
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:41 am

He stepped away from her momentarily startled. His eyes gained a new fury and his pelt bristled. His ears were flat against his skull and his lips pulled back in a threatening snarl. Growls ripped from his throat and he bared his fangs at her. Anger unlike any he had experianced in months coursed through him. He barely held himself from leaping at her and tearing into her soft pelt. He spat out words at her, his voice thundering.
"Do not put words into my mouth nor feelings into my heart! I am who I am for a reason. I am sorry that my edginess as you so call it is displeasing to you, but its how I am. Find someone else to be your new best friend. Nothing good is coming from me." He finished, drawing himself up to his full height which was quite tall indeed. His muscles rippled underneath his pelt angrily. He glared at her. He was not the least bit sorry.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 am

Phias shining red coat stood on end, all of her long, sharp teeth showing. She let out a threatening snarl, one which would have scared most wolves away. "A reason. Probably a reason that youve been holding on to for ages, and is way in the past now. I was like you to once. A angry, anti social hermit that wanted nothing to do with anyone, and yeah i had a reason as well. But then i realised it was in the past and i couldnt do anything about it, so i moved on. You should to. And dont even DARE to say i wanted you to be my best friend! I have plenty of people i can call my best friends and i trust with my life, and you could to if you would only be KIND for ONE SECOND! Im TRYING to be friendly!"
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:52 am

He listened to her short outburst, not the least bit intimidated by her. His nostrils flared and he longed to spring at her, to tear into her for her words. He barely controlled himself, but the effort was evident. He spoke in a hushed voice.
"I do not care what you are trying to be, only who you are. You think you can change me with your short speech there? Make me magically all better? I am alone because I choose to be. I am angry because you have made me so. Do not tell me to move on, to put what has happened behind me. Long ago? You think this was long ago? Try three weeks. Would you like me to go back to that clearing, take the pup and break her neck? Then I will give you three weeks and tell you to get over it. Tell me whether that would work for you." He would obviously never have gone back and harmed the pup, she had done nothing. It was only an example. Then perhaps this female would know his pain. Know the difficulty of knowing she could have saved one she loved. If he would harm anyone today, it would be her. If she spoke again to him, he didnt know if he could hold himself back. He was surprised she hadnt backed down, most would have by now. He was a force to be reckoned with and obviously the stronger of the two.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 am

jade heard snarling's and walked out of the cave. she looked at Phia and the stranger male wolf from a distance. she didn; t dare too come any closer. she only hoped the stranger didn't hurt phia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next