The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Please log in to view this website properly.
The Sacred Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Valley Pack

Welcome to our den...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:59 am

Phia didnt care whether he sprang at her, she might not be as strong but she was swift and quick, and could manover herself out of any hold. "You do anything to that pup and i swear ill set my whole pack on you, and no matter how strong you are, its 1 against 8. And anyway, your thing that happened three weeks ago probably wasnt to do with you killing one of your own siblings, was it! Im offering you to come back with me and maybe join our pack and make a new start. I realise your loss was painful and i wont ask what it is but you cant be miserable for the rest of your life. Im sorry about what happened, truly i am"
When she stopped talking she sat down, not surrendering but showing she wasnt threatening him any longer
Back to top Go down
https://sacredvalleypack.rpg-board.net
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:21 pm

(take a look at the first post of this topic again; made editations to the picture ^^)
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:51 pm

Romaus watched her sit, the threat fading from her body. He listened to her and slowly his fur laid flat. His lips relaxed and his ears came up again. His eyes still smoldered as he replied.
"I would never have touched the pup. I could not do to you what life has done to me. It was only an example." He paused as he considered her offer. Would joining a pack really be good for him? He didnt know. He wasnt social, he never had been even before Kalamara. What could it hurt? If it didnt work out he could slip away and never be seen again. He nodded his head to her in reply to her offer and waited to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:55 pm

(wow nicely done Phia the picture!)
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 am

Phia smiled at the male, wagging her tail at his reply. "By the way... youve not told me your name..., im Phia" She said, still smiling. She was happy that he had accepted her offer, as she thought he would be good for the pack, and the pack would be good for him.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Pandora still stood motionless, scared and unsure it's safe. Then suddnely, she ran outside without a trace
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Phia was still waiting for the male wolfs answer, when she saw Pandora, one of her good friends run out of the den and off into the forest. She barked at her, puzzled at her strange behavior
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Jade looked at Pandora who was running really fast to the forest. Jade tilted her head in wonder. Phia was still with the black male. Jade went back in the cave and waited. something had upset Pandora... But what?

Last edited by Phia on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Romaus looked suspiciously at Phia, his eyes uncertain. They flashed towards their den when he saw a shape dart out and into the woods. His lips pulled back in a momentary snarl at the thought of an attack, but soon settled. He looked back at Phia and replied gruffly.
"Romaus." He did not meet her eyes and stood stock still. His discomfort around others was apparent. He looked over at the small pup and then away again when pain tightened in his chest. He said nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:58 am

Pandora kept on running until the Forests end was in sight. Her ears flickered as the beat grew louder, she was wobbeling by a side of a Lone tree on the mountains, she fell over and over again. Hopinsomething was there ...
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Phia tilted her head at him and sighed. She could see even looking at Jade made him feel uneasy, and he didnt like being around her and the pack. "Hey... If you really dont want to come back with me then i understand... I dont want to make you be somewhere you dont want to be"

Her ears twitched as she heard further running and she fidgeted around, She was sure it was Pandora as she wasnt in the den but she couldnt just rudely leave Romaus.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Wolf Parent

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Pandora plodded in slowly and exhausted from her journey home.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Romaus looked towards Phia and silently shook his head. A pack was what he needed now, whether he cared to admit it or not. He smiled a grim smile, devoid of any amusement or joy that characterizes a smile and spoke quietly.
"No, you are stuck with me now for the better or for worse. I cannot guarentee to be the most friendly or loving pack member you have, but I can keep you safe." He padded past her without another word and towards the area obviously used as a den. He padded to one side of the small clearing, lowering himself to the ground. He buried his nose in his jet black tail, curling up alone. He liked it better that way.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:55 am

Phia smiled, glad he had decided to stick with them. She left him to himself, as she didnt want to be all over him when he wanted to be alone. She went and lied down next to her mate, Fallen, talked to him for a bit then barked to Pandora, asking her to come over.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:20 am

Romaus watched the pack as they went about their business. Phia spent some time with a male Romaus didnt know, but assumed was her mate. There was still no sound of the female who had run off earlier. He turned his head, resting it on his paws and staring into the woods. He was uninterested in these wolves, as he hoped they would become uninterested in him. He kept his reserve plan in the back of his mind. He could always slip away in the dead of night and none would know.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:33 am

Jade saw that the male wolf was a member of the pack now. At least it looked like that because he was laying down in their den. Jade walked from the rocks and walked slowly to Phia and the black wolf. She laid down next to Phia. She looked over Phia's shoulder to the wolf "hi"she said shyly "im jade and what´s you´re name"? She only just realised her that she didn't ask Phia if she could/may lay beside her. "Phia , i forgrot to ask but may i lay down here?"

Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 am

She turned her head and looked at Jade "You can lay down beside anyone you like Jade, but i think its best to give Romaus some space right now so he can get used to the pack in his own time. He isnt used to being around others i dont think"
Phia nudged Jade towards the rest of the pack "Go and play with Pandora for a bit, eh? I need to work out what we'll be hunting for tonight"
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:46 am

Romaus lifted his head looking at the pup as she approached Phia and talked quietly. He simply nodded silently to her, not choosing to respond. Apparently her name was Jade. Jade was a pretty name, although not one he would have chosen for his pups. He had had names all picked out. He smiled slightly as he stared into the woods and lost himself in the memory. Kalamara had liked the names too. They would have been perfect. The smile faded and the familiar darkness flooded back into him. He didnt have pups to name. He rested his head back on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:51 am

Phia lay on a rock, watching Jade so she wouldnt get into any mischief. Her hazel brown eyes switched to Romaus for a moment. She felt upset for him, wishing there was something she could do to help...
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:54 am

Romaus could feel Phia's eyes on him and his tail flicked irritably. He stood suddenly, his claws kneading the dirt. He swung his head towards Phia, catching her gaze.
"I'm going to survey the territory." He said simply, his voice deep and gruff. He padded towards the trees once more. His tail lashed against his back legs, his head was high and his chocolate brown eyes smoldered. He looked intimidating enough that he didnt worry about being accompanied or attacked. Who would be foolish enough to mess with him?
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:59 am

Phia blew out upwards, sighing. She brought her body up into a sitting position and groomed her red fur for a while. After it was shining an almost orange colour she jumped down from her rock and padded outside the entrance. She caught Romaus' scent but didnt follow it. She wanted him to fit into the pack and not hassle him all the time, so she trotted off in the other direction, heading towards the lake, hoping to catch herself and the pack some pike. She was a expert hunter and skilled at catching fish, so it shouldnt be to much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Romaus
Top Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:05 am

Romaus padded through the trees, attempting to think of something he could do that was useful. There wasnt much that he could think of. He laid down in one of the small grassy clearings, soon falling to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:11 am

Phia reached the lake, wading in until the water was touching her underbelly. Then she stood still as a statue and was as quiet as a mouse, watching for any signs of movement in the clear water...
Suddenly she saw something flicker and thrust her paw down in the same second. Her claws caught on the fishes slippery skin and she hooked it out onto the bank. It was a pretty big fish, and feeling quite proud of herself, Phia headed back to the den to see if any of the pack would want it.
Back to top Go down
simonella
Challenger
simonella

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:17 am

jade was playing a bit with pandora and rolling around in the grass etc. just like phia told her to do. she know knew the name of the black male :Romaus, it was a cool name. jade lay upsidedown in the grass and saw phia trotting toward the lake. she told her that she was going to hunt , but jade never knew wolves hunted in the lake , there weren't any elk or deer , sow what was phia going to catch then? jade shrugged( if wolves kan do that) and thought 'i'll see later what phia was catching. jayde turned on her belly and closed her eyes , enjoying the warmth of the sun
Back to top Go down
Phia
Pack Leader
Phia

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:21 am

Phia padded into the entrance of the cave and dropped the huge pike right next to Jade. "Jade im not sure if you eat solid food yet but d'you want this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Valley Pack RP #1   Sacred Valley Pack RP #1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacred Valley Pack RP #1
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next